Easy to use
· There is no need to register
· The photos can be used in layout plans
· The photos are roughly divided by ten different albums.
· The photos can be found best with Search –handle (in finnish = haku), which is located in the right side of the highest menu line.
· The photos can be found with finnish, partly with scientific words, and also with entries and word parts.
· The search will get more exact by using many entries, making space between the words (for example tetrao urogallus talvi).
· By clicking the photo it will get bigger and there will be information about the photo. The entries under the photos are links to the new sugjects.
· The interesting photos can be made as collections by clicking My Favorites –handle.
The Chosen Photos
The orderer gets photos by informing the photo number by mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +358405317064.
The ordered photos will be send by mail or CD:s, in RGB-colours or JPG-packed, with the size prearranged.
The price is determined by:
– the use of the photo
– the size and the placement
– the circulation of the publication